• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OTP 2023

Old Man on a Connie

COG Industry Liaison
Getting down to nut cuttin' time. We have Nannies lined up for up the coast and back down from the National along the Sierra Nevadas through Death Valley into Vegas baby and back to so cal along route 66. June 6 Udo departs for the National Rally taking approx 5 days up PCH avg about 300 miles/day. He'll depart the Nat. June 16 winding his way along passes and national parks back to so cal. If anyone would like to jump in please feel free. let me know where you'd like to meet up and I'll C if I can arrange. Gonna be a hoot. Love this club!