• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OtP voting has opened

OMoaC

It has been brought to my attention that not all are aware that OtP voting has opened. Well dang me! OtP voting opened Feb 14 and will end Mar 3. Here are the current voting rules:
1) Current COG/GCE Members are entitled to 1 Vote.
  2) An Associate Member {of a Current COG/GCE Member} is entitled to 1 vote.
      (if they are a Member and their wife is an Associate Member; "together' they have    2 votes {Total})
  3) Significant Others {That are NOT Associate members}, can vote 1 time.
      BUT  {before Voting} a $10 (Minimum) Donation must be made to "Over the Pond" by that person.
  4) Forum Subscribers (with a minimum of 20 posts) can vote 1 time.
      BUT  {before Voting} a $10 (Minimum) Donation must be made to "Over the Pond" by that person.
  5) Non Members can vote 1 time.
      BUT  {before Voting} a $15 (Minimum) Donation must be made to "Over the Pond" by that person.
Send your vote to OTP.USA@cox.net and send contributions to the same email addy via paypal. Let's send one of these deserving volunteers on a trip of a lifetime!
OMC

Umm Yeah. Send your vote to OTP.USA@cox.net and send contributions to the same email addy via paypal. Let's send one of these deserving volunteers on a trip of a lifetime!

someone LIKE MEEE.....MOB... I'll work on your bike for FREE... if you VOTE FOR ME.. and bring your bike to me...... :beerchug:

support OtP, vote for ME :beerchug: :rotflmao: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

Yeah, some answered by populating the email, some by word doc, some by PDF. We need to get that squared away next go so we can present in a standard format. Lesson learned.  ;)

Old Man on a Connie said:
Yeah, some answered by populating the email, some by word doc, some by PDF. We need to get that squared away next go so we can present in a standard format. Lesson learned.  ;)

yer doing fine Mark, just blame it on Ted...  :))

Guy is an original traveler, and back then there was a "single" thread, dedicated to all pertinent facts, (and, it was done thru a completely different forum and communication "tree") so I can understand his asking...
You are now the Controlling "figurehead", and can structure as you see fit, streamlining multiple posts is just a formality, but I have faith during this indoctrination, a lot will come back, and in future, the "old" methods will prevail..

Thank you for taking on, and providing this effort.. many kudos man... :great: :great:

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

"Vote for me... MOB... I'll fix your bike for free... but ya gotta bring it to me... and pay for the parts...."

"OtP" voting info is scattered, so {being a nice guy} I decided to make it EZ to find..  :great:

Voting instructions..... {combined}

"OtP" voting opened Feb 14 and will end Mar 3.

Candidate names are;
Candidate          Forum Handle          COG number    Area
Ed Palmer              Swampcat              12154          SE
Kurt Brown          MotoCommuter            7115          SE
Dan Paulsen        dandemotoman          2877          NW
Rich Riczinger        Man Of Blues            5977          NC
Cliff Burnettte          Just Cliff                  9547          SC

Send your vote to OTP.USA@cox.net

When you send in your vote: title the note "VOTE NOTE"
          {this makes things easier on the Slave Laborer's that are counting the votes}

If a member; In the note, say,,,, I vote for XXX XXX XXX, AND include your name and Member number.

If a non-member; In the note, say,,,,, I vote for XXX XXX XXX, AND include your name and a message that you sent a Donation to "OtP".

Below are the requirements to vote:

1) Current COG/GCE Members are entitled to 1 Vote.
  2) An Associate Member {of a Current COG/GCE Member} is entitled to 1 vote.
      (ie; The Member "and" the associate member both have 1 vote)
  3) Significant Others {That are NOT Associate members}, can vote 1 time.
  4) Forum Subscribers (with a minimum of 20 posts) can vote 1 time.
  5) Non Members can vote 1 time.
      BUT  {before Voting} a $15 (Minimum) Donation must be made to "Over the Pond" by that person.

We still need help with the funds to make "OtP" XVII 2019 possible.

So, please send Donations via PayPal     {send to address}  OTP.USA@cox.net
  Send Donations as Send Money to friend..

Let's work together and send one of the deserving Candidates
              on a trip of a lifetime!

Ride safe, Ted

This is arguably the largest and most qualified field of candidates ever presented for OtP.  What ALL of them need now are VOTES and contributions so we (COG & GCE can make the trip a reality.

If you haven't voted yet. PLEASE do so!  If you haven't contributed yet, PLEASE so so!  Every dollar or Euro helps.

Wronggggggg!!!    :p

In order for it to be arguably the largest and most qualified field of candidates ever presented for "OtP",
    "Ted" would have to be one of the Candidate's!!  :-\

Ride safe, Ted

PS: To the voters.. (Don't tell anyone I sed this {again}) :67:

After you vote for your candidate, send in a write-in VOTE for "Ted"  :great:
    {Mebbe they'll feel sorry for me and let me go too}.  <sneaky grin>  :motonoises:

'OOps',,,,, {I've been caught}
"Hans",,, Noooo!!!

Not the Flog-OH-Matic "again"....
                  (uhhhhh) "Why" are you giving "Mark" the key to the Flog-OH-Matic ??
                                                        arghhh  :41:

{Marine operated}     Whack, pop, pow, whackity, whackity, whack, whack, WHACKKK !!                        [gloom]    :-[

I think TED keeps forgetting it's KINDA about sending someone that has NEVER BEEN TO EUROPE, EVER...

TEDDDDDDDDDDDD......... :nananana: :truce: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey JIM...
I think as a pre-requisit, you need to collect/inspect all the passports from everyone..particularly TED's  ... >:D

and when Mine shows up (hopefully) here, I'll send it also...(at 63 I just realized what a pain you go thru, to get that Golden Pa$$port...)

:))

I have never been to Europe or ever even thought that I might go someday.

Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff, Vote Cliff!

Don't vote for the new kids on the block!
Vote for Dan! COG 2877
  I read many articles on riding in Europe and always think it won't find a way to fit my retirement budget.
But you can send me as the Traveler!
Gee Whiz!!!

danodemotoman said:
Don't vote for the new kids on the block!
Vote for Dan! COG 2877
  I read many articles on riding in Europe and always think it won't find a way to fit my retirement budget.
But you can send me as the Traveler!
Gee Whiz!!!

as the next "lowest cog #", and still trying to find out what this thing called a "retirement budget" is... as I have none... DOH... I'm broke...
and never ever having a reason for a passport till now... I say the "new kids" can wait, and go another time..." I can't. Last hurrah... it's now or never...
did I mention I CAN sing... and sing well..

https://youtu.be/5rKlkR0B5aw
http://youtu.be/5rKlkR0B5aw

God bless you Levon, all I want as the "weight" is a place to lay me head...

https://youtu.be/Z2eTW8qZBtk
http://youtu.be/Z2eTW8qZBtk

images

Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed ! Vote for Ed !

:'( :'(

you guy are making it soooo hard for an old, humble, man like me.. to ask for votes...

you all realize, no matter WHO wins, I've always been here, always had 'yer back and helped ya fix your bike... and always will continue... no matter what...

I dunno about these "other guys".... tomorrow, the might be a "lightening strike"..

or  even a BIG POOF... and viola... you'll never see them again... seen it, BTDT, no predictions... can't Brag on my own conscious...  nope...

man, my Momma would slap my upside my head for  tooting my horn...

so

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

MAN OF BLUES said:
:'( :'(

so

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

DID i MENTION...

so

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

V
O
T
E
...F
...O
...R
.....M
.....E
.........M
.........E
...........M
...........O
...........B

................O
................T
................P

NO MATTER WHAT THO...

KEEP THOSE PLEDGES ROLLING IN....

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :a012:

MAN OF BLUES said:
NO MATTER WHAT THO...

KEEP THOSE PLEDGES ROLLING IN....

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :1rij: :a012:

DITTO THAT!

MOB, I hear ya...I'm not as gregarious as some on this forum, so the "Vote for Me" think is outside the comfort zone.

Best of luck to you in the voting.

Bless that scroll wheel on the ol' mouse  :)) We have over 90 votes so far  :great: keep them rolling in. It is what makes this program great. Donations are doing well but of course the more donations the more comfort the traveler can move with so keep those rolling in as well. 5 and 10 dollar donations add up quickly. I also have some interesting items coming up for auction that you all may be interested in so keep an eye out. This program is great, this club is great, the supporters are the best of the best.

Voting will be closing soon so if you've not voted for your favorite ... .  Submit your vote to OTP.USA@cox.net. Include your COG #.  If you're not a COG member, you'll need to make a donation to Over the Pond (PayPal address - OTP.USA@cox.net). See one of the earlier posts of this thread for details.

Over the Pond also needs your contributions. Every little bit helps assure the traveler (whomever it will be).

We have over 90 votes so far  :great: keep them rolling in. 

90 seriously? Not that I know how many there should be, but 90 just sounds terrible. Doesn't this forum have like, 1,000's of members? So are the nominees not begging enough or is this program losing steam?

Vote people, doesn't even matter who for just vote. However if you're undecided just put down CLIFF!  :)

Just Cliff said:
We have over 90 votes so far  :great: keep them rolling in. 

90 seriously? Not that I know how many there should be, but 90 just sounds terrible. Doesn't this forum have like, 1,000's of members? So are the nominees not begging enough or is this program losing steam?

Vote people, doesn't even matter who for just vote. However if you're undecided just put down CLIFF!  :)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dude...
look at the "Home" page,
scroll to the bottom where "users online" lives..

"highlight" and click "xxxx Guests, xx Uers"
then look at the users, and see how many are COG members....
and perspective changes rapidly  with reality..
do it frequently, and you will understand "waaaasssssuuuuuuppppp"

I'm actually overjoyed seeing the 90 votes cast so far, at the half way point... that seems pretty good to me.

the only time that "online" number goes up, is when I'm posting.... ;) :)) >:D >:D :nananana:

Vote for Me, MOB, to go OtP..... :rotflmao:

It's that 10 percent thang. I'm holding my vote in case of a tie breaker needed. I like Gin and fur lined riding gear, PR4's in the 55 flavor and full synth Motul. Just so ya know.  ;)

It's that 10 percent thang. I'm holding my vote in case of a tie breaker needed. I like Gin and fur lined riding gear, PR4's in the 55 flavor and full synth Motul. Just so ya know.  ;)

Noted!  ;)

Vote Ed for OtP!

Thats BUYING VOTES!!! Rule violation!!
Bad, bad....

Vote for Dan Paulsen COG 2877
21 yr memba
18 yrs as WA AAD
Hosted more than 70 COG events

The kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life, and even now I feel that way - this minute.

MAN OF BLUES said:
someone LIKE MEEE.....MOB... I'll work on your bike for FREE... if you VOTE FOR ME.. and bring your bike to me...... :beerchug:

danodemotoman said:
Thats BUYING VOTES!!! Rule violation!!
Bad, bad....

Vote for Dan Paulsen COG 2877
21 yr memba
18 yrs as WA AAD
Hosted more than 70 COG events

The kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life, and even now I feel that way - this minute.

MAN OF BLUES said:

Buying Votes?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

naaahhhhh nothing like that.... just trading labor for a moment of time on the part of a voter, to labor over typing my name in a their vote...
I NEVER said I'd "buy" the parts... just said I'd fix it.. (followed by something in small print)...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
trade, labor for labor so to speak  ;) ;) :) ;) :) :)
isn't one of the "duties" of an AD/AAD to host/coordinate multiple events yearly in their area??
I thought it was... but I may be wrong...
:??: :)) :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :))

great campaigning on your part, I think only you and I are following the "political suggestions" that Ted, and the OtP crew set down a "required"... i.e., sling'n the mud, and schmeering it... in a humorous manner of course... :great: :great:
eifeltwister said:
We would like to see an election campaign from each candidate. Of course, replying to statements of other candidates is also allowed and desired. Get out the sharp tongues and remember: "Only those who like the people will get their votes and be able to start the journey."  :beerchug:

connie_rider said:
Insults, innuendo's, and outright lies about the other Candidates is highly suggested too..
  Fistfights are not allowed.  <Unfortunately>  :-[
Ride safe, Ted
PS: Did I mention my vote can be bought?  :D

hey, wake those other 3 guys up... :-\ :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Trying my best to get attention!
Usually the quiet type putting on regional COG events.
Hope it's my time in the sun! Being likely the oldest at 68 my health is good to go!

We have 114 votes counted so far. There is a clear leader but 2nd place is closing in with surprising speed. It's a horse race folks. Get them votes in! Who is your choice to represent COG OtP?  :beerchug:

We have 114 votes counted so far. There is a clear leader but 2nd place is closing in with surprising speed. It's a horse race folks.  :beerchug:

I wasn't expecting to be caught up with so quick!  :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao:

Get your votes in & Vote Cliff  :great: Vote Cliff  :) Vote Cliff  :great: Vote Cliff  :) Vote Cliff  :great: Vote Cliff  :) Vote Cliff  :great: Vote Cliff  :) Vote Cliff  :great: Vote Cliff