• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OtP Voting Is Underway

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
A Southwest member inspired me to start a thread here encouraging everyone to vote.

How to Vote:

EZ to do;
  Send a Note to; Dave Scott  OtP Jr Slave Labor/Vote-Bean "Counter"
              Address;  COGOTPVoting@yahoo.com
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

When a member votes; "include you name/COG Number".
  When a member "and" an Associate member Vote; "Include Both Names/COG Numbers".
  If Significant others, Forum Subscribers, or Non-members vote: "Include your name, date/amount you Donated"

Votes (without names/information),,, will not be counted!

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.  And most important of all make sure you cast your vote for Charlie Gary.    :))

How to Vote:

EZ to do;
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

If Significant others, Forum Subscribers, or Non-members vote: "Include your name, date/amount you Donated"

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.  And most important of all make sure you cast your vote for
Charlie Gary.    :))
[/quote]

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
A Southwest member inspired me to start a thread here encouraging everyone to vote.

How to Vote:

EZ to do;
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.  And most important of all make sure you cast your vote for charlie gray  NEEDS TO STAY AT HOME, VOTE FOR MARK not the northwest shark.    :))

BertL said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:

How to Vote:

EZ to do;
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.  And most important of all make sure you cast your vote for charlie gray  NEEDS TO STAY AT HOME, VOTE FOR MARK not the northwest shark.    :))

By all means, keep Charlie Gray at home with mark Hartman.  Instead,
Vote for Charlie Gary to be the OtP Traveler for 2015.
:) :motonoises:

Only 15 days left if you haven't voted yet!  Send your vote to;

Title;  OtP Vote Note.

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted. 

[size=24pt]Chris Baum[/size]

Enjoy St. Patrick's Day, COG Nation!!

Chris_Baum_NE said:
Only 15 days left if you haven't voted yet!  Send your vote to;

Title;  OtP Vote Note.

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted. 

Charlie Gary

Enjoy St. Patrick's Day, COG Nation!!

This computer virus product is popping up in threads all over the place.  It keeps putting the incorrect name of the candidate in the posts, so I'm going all over making corrections.  Someone's gotta do it, right?  :great:

COG Nation and Southwest Area Riders,

Only 10 Days Left to vote for your favorite "OTP" Candidate:  Chris Baum

I have been lucky enough to have the pleasure of riding in all of the wonderful states in the Southwest area.  I have attend 3 different COG National Rallies in your area, 2000 - Brian Head, Utah, 2002 Montrose, Colorado and 2008 Frisco, Colorado.  I am looking forward in checking out the Cortez area again at this year's rally. 

If I am selected to participate I will put on some kind of special event at this year's rally.  Smile Hint: :beerchug:

Please Vote:
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

TLDR-

Summary:

Vote like this-

Title;  OtP Vote Note.

Now for the most important part- vote for

CHARLIE GARY

Vote early, vote often, and vote for charlie

Mark is a great guy but

VOTE FOR CHARLIE GARY!

Mark has done his campaigning but its time to vote for Charlie Gary

Southwest COG Nation,

My great grandpa immigrated from a little town in Germany, called Mahlburg!  I would love to see where my Dad's family came from before they immigrated to Nebraska!

Plus, they have twisty roads in Europe, which is not the case in Nebraska.  :motonoises:

[size=36pt]Please vote for Chris Baum

Southwest COGers, if you can't bring yourself to vote for your own AD, then the next best thing would be to cast your vote for Charlie Gary, a guy who has spent a fair amount of time helping your rookie AD as he tries to do the right thing for you folks in the SW.
  Besides, if you vote for me I will have all kinds of bragging rights when I talk to him.  "How do I vote?" you ask.  It's this easy-

Title;  OtP Vote Note.

And don't forget the most important part.  Vote for

Charlie Gary, COG#8048

COG Nation and Southwest Area Riders,

5 days left to vote for this year's "OTP" candidates!

[size=24pt]I need a break from riding the roads in Nebraska! I am looking for some roads that are twisty!!! Europe?

Please Vote. Chris Baum

Send a Note to; Dave Scott OtP Jr Slave Labor/Vote-Bean "Counter"
Address; COGOTPVoting@yahoo.com
Title; OtP Vote Note.
[/size]

Attachments

• 5135703659_4469438a4c_z.jpg
    5135703659_4469438a4c_z.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 74
  • raw.jpg
    raw.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 73
I'll see if I can tone it down a bit for those who are growing weary of our antics.

Vote for Charlie Gary to go OtP :great:

Ya'll know who the MAN is. The one, The only Old Man on a Connie. You've witnessed these fine gentlemen beating the beejesus out of each other. While I have taken the higher road. I have full confidence in the fine SW area membership. You all are smart folks. You recognize the payback  ;). There was a term used years ago. Carpetbaggers. Enough said. Vote local. What happens in the SW stays in the SW. I live here.  :) :beerchug:

He was in my area being subversive!  :a102:

That's just low down and dirty.  :(

A guy like that, what can I say?  :hum:

I know-

Vote for Charlie Gary to go OtP

Chris_Baum_NE said:
Southwest COG Nation,

My great grandpa immigrated from a little town in Germany, called Mahlburg!  I would love to see where my Dad's family came from before they immigrated to Nebraska!

Plus, they have twisty roads in Europe, which is not the case in Nebraska.  :motonoises:

[size=36pt]Please vote for Chris Baum

Chris since the voting is ove and you didn't win, it would be cheaper to come up to the PNW and find some twisty roads. I understand NE is flat with a cross road every mile or so. And lots of corn fields. At least the PNW has trees.  ;)