• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Part # 34003A

croach1776

Tonto
Need the bracket that mounts to the frame that the right rider foot peg mounts too. Dont ask. The actual part number is 34003-1260 - its called the Holder-Step FR,RH. C K Roach Jr COG#9094 CDA# 0319 you cant lose what you never had 2005 Concour "Gold Rush" 1983 Suzuki GS750ES - Project 1983 Suzuki GL850 - Sold 1982 Suzuki GS650G - Sold

You can get them from any Kawasaki Parts Dealership Or better still go to the Industry Members/Vendor section and find Murphs Kits, Garry will sort you out and have one in the mail to you in a trice! Take care his site comes with a Farkle Addiction Warning! LoL

I dont think I have my antidote for sticker shock ready for a trip to the dealer, but if I cant find one by this weekend will make the pilgramage. And I have an automatic block installed on PC for Murphs, can only gain access when bank account shows large positive balance and then only good for one day. C K Roach Jr COG#9094 CDA# 0319 you cant lose what you never had 2005 Concour "Gold Rush" 1983 Suzuki GS750ES - Project 1983 Suzuki GL850 - Sold 1982 Suzuki GS650G - Sold