• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pasco County, FL scumbag

Extremely disturbing to watch (like the Texas incident), but fortunately only minor injuries.

I know it takes more restraint than most of us have, but there's usually no good to be gained from letting an idiot cager know just how stupid they are...

I wonder what happened earlier that caused this escalation.  story says he went crazy and forced the bikes off the road.

Interestingly, while in FL last fall for biketoberfest, I was stuck in a huge tie-up on I-4 going toward Daytona.  a ton of bikes were running down the edge of the road past all the stopped cars.  it was interesting to see all the people that tried to block them.

I don't know what made the driver go crazy but we don't need people like that on the road.

In many states attempted murder is a life sentence.  When will judges start handing those out to send a message
that it will not be tolerated - hopefully making people think twice before doing something so stupid.

I'm amazed the riders where not injured worse than they were.  Hope that fact doesn't let the SOB off with a light sentence,  :mad:   

This cager wasn't supposed to be on the road... suspended license.  Reportedly
an extensive record.  I agree with Vic on this... don't say a word... let it go, you never
know how long they've been out of the psycho ward.

Ranger Jim quoted someone once - saying that you shouldn't engage in a fight you gain nothing from winning. Patton I think...

C'mon Man! Are you guys serious???  The only one i agree with is SCR...prosecute the s__t out of this guy...like McFly said, he was not supposed to be on the road to begin with.

Just prior to coming up to the light, this guy had run 3 of the riders off the road.  From what I have read, none of them went down, but were deliberately forced onto the shoulder.  You guys are telling me that no words would come out of your mouth at the light, if you witnessed that??

I am one of the most non-confrontational middle-aged white men on the planet, but do nothing??  No thanks!!  Then this scumbag waits for his next victim when he's having a 'bad day'.

I will not confront anyone, but I will do whatever is necessary to get plate #, vehicle description, etc. and certainly be on the cell with 911 at first safe opportunity.

I am sick and tired of drivers not taking responsibility for what is a huge responsibility.  I have had this opinion for years and years and years, it has nothing to do with owning a motorcycle.

SCR  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Shawn said:
C'mon Man! Are you guys serious???  The only one i agree with is SCR...prosecute the s__t out of this guy...like McFly said, he was not supposed to be on the road to begin with.

Just prior to coming up to the light, this guy had run 3 of the riders off the road.  From what I have read, none of them went down, but were deliberately forced onto the shoulder.  You guys are telling me that no words would come out of your mouth at the light, if you witnessed that??

I am one of the most non-confrontational middle-aged white men on the planet, but do nothing??  No thanks!!  Then this scumbag waits for his next victim when he's having a 'bad day'.

I will not confront anyone, but I will do whatever is necessary to get plate #, vehicle description, etc. and certainly be on the cell with 911 at first safe opportunity.

I am sick and tired of drivers not taking responsibility for what is a huge responsibility.  I have had this opinion for years and years and years, it has nothing to do with owning a motorcycle.

AND.... You would NOT be run over.  The "victims" pulled up next to a known dangerous driver and started to 'chit-chat'.  Bad ju-ju.
YOU have the right idea.  Get a plate number, and call the police.  On a motorcycle, you have little 'hutzpa' over a car, as was proven.

I agree the motorist should be fully prosecuted, including attempted murder.  THAT driver should've never been behind
the wheel of a car...  A criminal, with no regard for the law, yet still out on the street driving a car.

Mcfly said:
Shawn said:

AND.... You would NOT be run over.  The "victims" pulled up next to a known dangerous driver and started to 'chit-chat'.  Bad ju-ju.
YOU have the right idea.  Get a plate number, and call the police.  On a motorcycle, you have little 'hutzpa' over a car, as was proven.

I agree the motorist should be fully prosecuted, including attempted murder.  THAT driver should've never been behind
the wheel of a car...  A criminal, with no regard for the law, yet still out on the street driving a car.

Roger that!  Cell phone cameras, dial 911, etc.  Don't argue with a guy swinging a multi-thousand pound vehicle.  Imho.

.... Shawn - if I were there he would have been dealt with - and without a confrontation  >:D

Guy is a scum bag, Hopefully the next time he pulls something like this the victim will be carrying & the world will be better after he is gone !