• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pazzo levers brake/clutch shortys - $155.00

Just curious why you're selling them and not using them?  I keep seeing them on ebay for half the price of what you're asking, but don't know what the difference is, or the level of effort to install.  I might be interested if these are better than what I'm finding online.

I have bought several pairs of the cheap levers off of egay, and most are not very good. Most feel cheap, look cheap and the big problem is the knockoffs are not enginered like the CRGs my fav. The cheapies I got for the C14 were out of range of adjustment. They started off in their #1 position being too far from the grips. The CRG's are sweet, at just the right starting point on #1 for me, I like my levers to be close to the grip on the clutch side when engagement begins... The brake lever I like not far from the grip at it's rest also. #1 is good on that side too...I have not had a set of the Pazzos, but they look very good.

I am only selling them because of hand strength.  A little arthritis makes it uncomfortable for me.  The shortys require a little more effort to pull.  I am planning on getting the same levers in the longer version.  There is a big difference between the Pazzos (and CRG) and the cheaper levers.  These fit perfectly, have a good range of adjustment and look great with the IFX color.

I'll chime in too... The Pazzo shorties are fantastic. I did try a set of the ebay knockoffs and never got them to work to my satisfaction.

Ken, have you considered pairing a long clutch with the shortie brake?

RayK said:
I'll chime in too... The Pazzo shorties are fantastic. I did try a set of the ebay knockoffs and never got them to work to my satisfaction.

Ken, have you considered pairing a long clutch with the shortie brake?

I have considered that.  However I thought that it would be easier to sell the set than just the clutch lever.

They dont sell used very well. I tried to ebay some of mine for dirt cheap, and nothin. Might be good to get the one long and just enjoy..

ddtmoto said:
They dont sell used very well. I tried to ebay some of mine for dirt cheap, and nothin. Might be good to get the one long and just enjoy..

I think that you are correct.  I have decided to sell the C14, so I might be able to use the brake lever on my next Kaw at least.