• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Photo Albums?

Chris Baum

Colin,

I was wondering if we have the ability to add photo albums to the forum?  I have a bunch of pictures from the "OTP" Kawasaki Plant Tour and our "OTP" Nebraska Grill out that I would like to share with the COG Nation.  Can you help with this or give me some suggestions. 

Thanks

I don't think the site has the ability for that. But maybe I'm wrong. Another suggestion: Why not use a hosting site like webshots, and provide links to the album or slide show.

AADs can add photos to the COGMOS photo album.  Colin may know of another method. 

S Smith said:
AADs can add photos to the COGMOS photo album.  Colin may know of another method.

Steve is correct, AD's are able to post photo's to the cog-online.org website, in their area photo section or on the main photo pages.
If you have any problems with your AD, LoL send them to me, and I can post them.

Colin

I guess I was thrown off by album. That sounds like a lot of pictures. But then again, I've added quite a few to the NE area photo section. So it can be done.  :-[