• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

possible tech day

Gil F.

Bicycle
I would like to host a tech day at my home in Lansing, Michigan on July 19; I have never been to a tech day with input from people who have it should work. This post is to see if there is enough interest to go forward with planning this event. Gil Fuentes

Best of luck Gil, if you were just a couple of miles closer... I got together with a couple of other local COG misfits like me, and we held one at my house. We had people from CT, MA, RI, NH, NY and NJ show up! They will come! Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Thanks for the words of encouragment Dave, I should have tried to get the point across that this is just an excuse to get together for some good food, good conversation and some work on motorcycles. The last item on the list is not repuired to attend. Gil F. p.s. There is a Harbor Freight store 2 blocks from my house if someone wanted to have a brat and do a little shopping

As I posted on the listserv... touch base with your AAD or AD to help promote the tech session. Just posting it on the list and forum does not reach all your area members, but getting it into the newsletter will. Just my $0.02 -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northest Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.