• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Projekt D AeroWing: Pictures of how they mount?

acr_scout

Bicycle
Hello,

If anyone has the Projekt D AeroWings on their Connie, I am looking for pictures for how they mount. I am thinking about a set for my bike.

Thank you,
Fred

IMG00611-20110930-0754.jpg

IMG00608-20110930-0752.jpg

IMG00610-20110930-0753.jpg

ACR_SCOUT said:
What year is your Connie?  My dash is not flat like yours, where the aerowings mount.

09, the best year! No linked brakes...  ;D

Bonus.

I am almost sold. Only think stopping me?  I told my wife I wanted a 2012 because I like the colors.  She didn't say now. I was shocked. Also, I am wondering if they figured out the vibration thing in the 2012 model.

ACR_SCOUT said:
Bonus.

I am almost sold. Only think stopping me?  I told my wife I wanted a 2012 because I like the colors.  She didn't say now. I was shocked. Also, I am wondering if they figured out the vibration thing in the 2012 model.

What vibration? No issue here...