• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Quick ride report and photos: Mt Tamalpais

All i can say is i'm jealous of you guys in those warm southern states !  First snow here today. 
Nice pics, especially that last one with the bike and the "horseshoe" bay in the background.
When i was looking to buy a connie some time back, i read thru your blog for info.

cheers
ian.

connieryder said:
All i can say is i'm jealous of you guys in those warm southern states !  First snow here today. 
Nice pics, especially that last one with the bike and the "horseshoe" bay in the background.
When i was looking to buy a connie some time back, i read thru your blog for info.

cheers
ian.

We already got a foot of snow here this October.  :mad:

I got to visit that area years ago before digital cameras.  I took lots of great shots like those.  They all did not make it home.  :(  I think the luggage scanner deleted them for me.  I was so upset.

You guys are encouraging me to post more…thanks! I really welcome feedback as to what you like, and what you don’t. I just finished an incredible High Sierra tour about six weeks ago, that post should be finished very soon.

And, yes, I am very lucky to live in Northern California.  : )  But the rains will start very soon.