• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Race Tech suspension ????

ddub

Training Wheels
Has anyone done the kit that race tech has for the front ?? I have all the tools and know how to do this , just wondering if it made the difference they were looking for ? Thanks for any help !!

I did it on my 98vfr. If you are looking for more FEEL ie feed back from the front end, then it might be the the right thing for you to do.I don't think I need it on my c14. I also matched the race -tec with a Ohlins rear shock.Great combo. Cheers Bill.....

My goal is to smooth out the compression without sacrificing anything else, the rear to seems to need some attention as well .... that would be replaced with the Ohlins  ;D