• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

re-tread from MN

hi all, previous 87 owner, sold in early 00's. Able to get my old number back when i renewed, COG # 221. Picking up 06 on Saturday with only 10,000. mostly commuting but you never know. Still trying to find my way around but i've read enough to know that i lucked out and am buying one of the faster blue connies.;)
any other southern Twin Cities mbrs with any recommendations for a good mechanic? i am okay trying most things but then usually need help putting it back together! thanks.

Here's where I take my bike:

Lloyd's Motorcycle Performance Center

1870 50th St E
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077-1283
(952) 334-5838

Welcome back Butch.
I joined about the time you sold your 87.
Still here and need some help with the Rookies. <evil grin>

We'll supply words of encouragement/information and assist you in spending your money,,, in any way we can.
But we'll want you to share stories about the original COG days. PU-leeeeze?

Ride safe, Ted

Reactions: Bud
Welcome back
Watch for the Tech Session Stuff in the Winter. There are a number of Members in the Twin Cities who had C10s. Unless you tear it completely apart you should be able to do you own work.