• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rear accessory plugs

PopPop

Training Wheels
After 45 minutes of searching under the seat I cannot find the rear accessory plugs.  :mad:  Owners manual says they are under the seat latch but if they are they are well hidden.  Service manual no help in this case.  Can someone steer me to the location?  It would be greatly appreciated.

If you pull out the ECU, there is a black rubber boot behind it.  You will find the accessory lead there.  Good luck.

I'm quite sure the accessory plugs and accessory socket all share a 5 amp fuse.  They are not suitable for heated clothing.  Heated clothing battery harnesses normally have their own fuse and should be hooked directly to the battery terminals.

Ray N. said:
I'm quite sure the accessory plugs and accessory socket all share a 5 amp fuse.  They are not suitable for heated clothing.  Heated clothing battery harnesses normally have their own fuse and should be hooked directly to the battery terminals.

5Amp on the 2010 on C14. The 08-09 uses a 10Amp fuse for the accessories. And I agree that I would not wire heated clothing off the accossory ciruit. I personally would wire them directly off the battery or auxillary fuse panel.