• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Red Dry Wick t-shirts in stock !

Gypsy JR

The red dry wick t-shirts which sold out on day 2 of the National pretty much, are now stocked in the common sizes.

If you wanted one (or two) now is a good time to order, and I am shipping every day now.

For the next week only (ending September 3rd) if you order a red-shirt and anything else (2 or more items total), I'll send you a patch for free - your choice of color.

Also, looking forward to Fall, the blue fleece vests introduced at the 2011 National are on sale for $20 plus normal shipping.

These items are found in the COG Store, www.cog-online.org > Member Area > Member Links > COG Online Store

Once in the store, just select all products, click Go, and scroll down to find your items.

Thanks!

Great job with this JR. It's almost like you're on commission the way you do everything. Nice to have a professional at the helm.      Al

Thanks, Al !

We will soon have the the top 4 colors (other than red) in the dry wick short-sleeve t-shirts. When I get them I will put them online.