• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Reflective livery

tycham

Tricycle
I have been researching accident (at my age you don't recover as quickly  :D ) and am thinking about European police type reflective tape on both my ST and my Connie. I am attaching example that I am going to use on the ST (red bike) but will probably use red and hi vis yellow on the silver Connie.

Feedback

Attachments

• Layout.jpg
    Layout.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 172
  • visibilty.jpg
    visibilty.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 159
Good Idea, I think it's different , for here in the U.S.  I did this on my 06 Connie and was looking at the same style on my 09. All very reflective tape. I was noticed from the side profile at night very well.  Be interesting to see what it would look like.

and from the rear my 09

Cheers
Ron

I like that. Is it individual pieces of tape or a sheet in that pattern?  I am doing chevrons on the back as the break up the profile a little more

tycham07 said:
I like that. Is it individual pieces of tape or a sheet in that pattern?  I am doing chevrons on the back as the break up the profile a little more

Yes it was all separate pieces. I cut.

Cheers
Ron

I like the understated look better.  I use black reflective pin striping on my Diablo black 09.  It's not visible during the day unless you look really closely.  However, at night, headlights really set it off.  I also put some of the red reflective striping tape on the wheels. :beerchug: