• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

regional newsletters

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Is the Northwest region spring newsletter going to be made available online? I can't find my paper edition.

Ask and ye shall receive....! http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/clubdocs/1328/Spring09NWCR-online.pdf The summer one should be up in about 2 weeks. Rob

Thanks for the direct link. If I wanted to find it myself, where should I look? There are no links to it when I click the "Newsletter" icons.

For the regional newsletters you need to go to the Library section, then click on the area of interest, obviously NW in this particular case. You'll find a pretty good history of them there. Perhaps the Newsletters link should be changed to something else, it is somewhat confusing, and there is not often much information there.