• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Registration

Please review the rally page and click the schedule button it will tell you what is going on each day.
Is the rally page on the concours website or the forum page? I have looked a lot of places and haven’t seen a schedule. Does the registration just get you into the scheduled events?

..and u dont have to do anything to win the registration door prizes. There is usually the 'my choice' door prizes that u put you're Xtra tickets into to try and win, (tires,suspension mods, etc) and then theres the raffle prizes at the thursday dinner. Dont forget about the socials, with edible goodies like the ice cream social...

In my opinion its $100 well spent. So much to do, so many new friends to meet, so many old friends to buy beer for (right ted). And all those excellent mc routes ranging in distances of 100-700 miles...with suggested stops of interest and lunch places...

If the OP was going to stay for the whole time the dinner and nightly socials would apply.

Last year on day 1 when we checked in, both my wife and I got a swag bag, and we had each won a door prize. The swag bag included both COG items and items from the local area. Day one also had an evening meet and greet social with snacks and drinks. You will have to look at the schedule for this years event. Some of the industry supporters might be available with products or discounts. Other participants with their bikes and setups to look at and get ideas for what you might want to do to yours. 100eds of people to talk to. (put your self out there and meet them)

So your registration fee helps to support the club and make these type of events possible. The volunteers who put on the nationals will have contributed many times the amount of the registration in time and effort.

You might not be able to stay for the whole national this year but might be able to on another year. This year it doesn't work for me with the timing and location, but I do have 3 other calendar events I am planning to do.

Registration fees also helps spread the cost of overhead (facility rental, insurance, sanctions, etc) over a group to make it possible to have the event. Otherwise we’d be meeting at a parking lot or something trying to have a rally. We try to be frugal, but this is not free to put on.it costs to have nice things.😊 HTH

Bit more clarification on Ron's (cost of overhead) note.
They will have a registration/gathering room for the entire rally.
Will also have rooms arranged for meetings/ice cream social etc.
Your registration fee's are covering those.

Additionally, the room for the Banquet is covered. (ie; Big Room with facilities for the banquet/etc)

All of these cost $$ and the cost of those arrangements increases every year.

Ride safe, Ted

PS-I: If your not registered, do it NOW!
RED
needs someone to play with.

PS-II: We've been working on arrangements for a (possible) led ride "for the New Guys" on Monday or Tuesday.
(Prolly a short day with lunch to see some local roads)
Assuming the rally Team gives us the ok, who would want to ride with us?

Last edited:
Bit more clarification on Ron's (cost of overhead) note.
They will have a registration/gathering room for the entire rally.
Will also have rooms arranged for meetings/ice cream social etc.
Your registration fee's are covering those.

Additionally, the room for the Banquet is covered. (ie; Big Room with facilities for the banquet/etc)

All of these cost $$ and the cost of those arrangements increases every year.

Ride safe, Ted

PS-I: If your not registered, do it NOW!
RED
needs someone to play with.

PS-II: We've been working on arrangements for a (possible) led ride "for the New Guys" on Monday or Tuesday.
(Prolly a short day with lunch to see some local roads)
Assuming the rally Team gives us the ok, who would want to ride with us?

I’ll ride with ya Ted if no one else will.
You just have to buy me a buy me a beer 😎

Tonight 5/17/22 Registration closes. Last chance to participate in the Great get together.

Last edited: