• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Reintroducing Myself

tazcliff

Big Wheel
Its been a while since I have been on so I thought I should reintroduce myself, I was away for a while dealing with some medical issues related to my Multiple Sclerosis for those that dont remember. I was an auto tech for 30 + years and had to retire in 07 because of the MS. My ride is a  2010 C14 I bought last September. Thanks for all the great info, lots of good information. Looking for some riding buddies for day trips etc near Modesto CA. I did a charity poker run and felt like the odd man out even though I was with friends.

Cheers Cliff

My Mods so far
Front fender extender
Radiator guard
zx14 two brothers dual exhaust
MC Enterprise bar's (yes the handicap ones and I am LOL) They gave me a great place to mount my next mod
Clearwater Krista spot/driving lights
Cal Sci wind screen
G4 com system
techniche cooling vest so I can ride in the heat and keep my MS in ck

Welcome back Cliff.  Glad your medical issues have improved.  I am in Grass Valley, so a bit far for some riding dates.

GVmerle said:
Welcome back Cliff.  Glad your medical issues have improved.  I am in Grass Valley, so a bit far for some riding dates.

+1 glad to have you back in the saddle :)

Colin said:
GVmerle said:

+1 glad to have you back in the saddle :)

You must be awake now Colin. You must be on the I phone!  :)) Are you coming down for coffee?

Not if it's not Starbucks Special Blend! Lol  :-*

Besides we are at 3O,000 ft now somewhere over Ill-a-nowhere lol
Plane took of 90 mins late due to the weather I think.

C&N

Thanks for the warm welcome back. By the way did I mention I hate doctors LOL If he would have listened to me in the beginning it would not have taken 10 week's for me to get better and ride  :)