• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

**Resched**MA/ME/NH/VT Winter Social - now Sat Feb 16th 12:00 pm - Hudson, MA

We hope to be there, but lately, nothing we plan seems to escape the "schedule" of school sports, and it's constant revision.  :mad:

We'll let you know....

Just joined COG - traded in my Beemer for a new Concours, put 2,500 on it from Sept 2012. Excited to join the group.

Attachments

• K1200RS Vermont Trip.jpg
    K1200RS Vermont Trip.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 111
C-14, smooth. I like it a lot so far, I need to add a Throttlemeister over the winter and a few more preferred items.

Attachments

• C-14.jpg
    C-14.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 90
David - looking forward to meeting you.  Congrats on the C14 purchase.
We have an annual Tech Session in the Spring that I think you will love.  Last year we had 50 people attend in Monson, MA.
A good combo of C10's and C14's.

That will be good, want to learn plastics removal, all fluid changes etc. Looking forward to February and this riding season.

Reminder to sign up for the winter social  coming up on Saturday Feb. 9th.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Bump.
Looks like we got 21 people signed up so far.  Just broadcasted an email to all forum non COG members to come join us to see what COG is all about.
See everyone there!

Looks like it's going to be a true Winter social with the special weather we have coming in
for the weekend so bundle up and bring your shovels  :D

Well it looks like this event is now postponed until Feb 16th, the time and place
remain the same. Hope everyone weathers the storm okay and we look forward
to seeing you all on the 16th.

Stay safe & warm.

Hope everyone makes it through the blizzard OK.  :'( Bummed about the weather and the cancellation of tomorrows social.  I wont be able to make it next week as I have a date with a Palm Tree and an umbrella drink  :49: I will miss seeing you all just the same! :great:

Have a great time!!!

Not sure why but I cannot get into the registration page. Andrea and I will be there but.... (please be gentle with us)...... I think we are coming in a <gulp> car. Yep, too much snow to take the bike. I hate to admit defeat but this will be the first motorcycle event we have attended that we have not ridden. I am fearful as to where this could lead- global climate change? Dogs and cats living together?

Looking forward to seeing you folks as it has been too long since the last get together! I just hope we are all not wearing the same shirt or sweaters we did at previous events. :)

Brian

Greg Habel said:
Due to impending blizzard, we have decided to reschedule the Social to the following weekend.  Saturday Feb 16th at Noon.  Same Place - Horseshoe Pub in Hudson MA.  If you can't make the new date please withdraw your registration so that we can get an acurate head count for the restaurant.
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=177094&mo=2&tDate=%7Bd%20%272013%2D02%2D02%27%7D

Hope to see you there!

Brian C., Sorry you won't be able to make the social but I do hope you enjoy the
warm weather, palm trees and the umbrella drinks.  :49:

BDF, Glad to hear you and Andrea will be in attendance we will be happy to see you both.

Here kitty kitty kitty  :rotflmao:

Hope to see more of you New Englanders tomorrow.

Scaffolder said:
Looks like you guys had a good time. I'll be watching for future events. Hopefully with no snow on the ground.

Joel, Tracey and I are looking forward to meeting you soon.  Meet and Greet is coming up in March in Mendon, MA.  Plus the very popular Tech Session in Monson, MA on Sat April 27th.  All posted on the calendar for you to check out and sign-up.

Pat - thank you for taking the pictures and posting here.

Greetings,

Sher & I had a great time yesterday at the winter social and it looked like everyone else did
as well. It was nice being able to talk with everyone again and make plans for the upcoming
season which is filling up fast with a lot of great activities.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next meet & greet in March!

Here's a link to some photos from yesterdays social, I had some flash issues so a couple might be
blurry or a little dark  :(

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/flashShareSlideshow.jsp?sid=0AbOGzhs4ZtWzjg

Andrea and I had a great time, as always at these events you folks put on. Thanks to all the Habeloys for putting this on although I did miss Angel.... :)  Maybe you could bring her next time and we can disguise her as a service dog.... but we won't mention that her 'service' is clearing the tables before anyone is finished eating.

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Greetings,

Sher & I had a great time yesterday at the winter social and it looked like everyone else did
as well. It was nice being able to talk with everyone again and make plans for the upcoming
season which is filling up fast with a lot of great activities.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next meet & greet in March!

Here's a link to some photos from yesterdays social, I had some flash issues so a couple might be
blurry or a little dark  :(

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/flashShareSlideshow.jsp?sid=0AbOGzhs4ZtWzjg