• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Returning member... lookin' at a C-14

Brick

Big Wheel
Hi Ya'll,
I had been a member... I joined when I bought my 92' and I lived in Ohio at the time. I attended a few of the rallies... did Fredrichsburg, TX whatever year that was. Anyway, I drifted away for a number of years... I got kind of busy with another Sport Touring club... HSTA/MSTA. I've now been promoted to Member of the MSTA and am looking to ride a LOT more. I've registered for the 2011 Green Mountain National. I've not ridden much up east... been all over the rest of the country so not I NEED to see the NE on a bike!  8)

I'll be at the Nat on an 06 FJR that I like real well but have lately been drooling a lot over the C-14. I just missed out an a real peach of a C-14... oh well I was 20 minutes late.  :mad:

I'll be posting here some and reading what Ya'll have to say about the newer C-14's and what I'll need to do to mine. I'll probably not buy a new one but look for a "gently" used 10 to 12 (whenever they come out). Yes, I'm a patient person!

See Ya' in VT and looking forward to riding some further up east after the Nat... Ya wanna ride along?

Brick

Welcome back Brick,  It should be a good rally.  There are lots of fjr riders in the club but also lots of C14s showing up for sale.  There is a near new one up right now in the emporium.