• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

REVISION : WA Third weekend Ride to Eat SUN Apr 21 in Orting WA

Sh!t Dan I might make it!
I'm not "riding" after breakfast though....I got a date with another Connie owner from OR that is buying my bags and antlers , after that off to the SuperCross!

REVISION!!!
Meet and Eat changed to Sun, same place/time due to popular demand for SUNNY weather v/s liquid sunshine.
Calendar is updated.

Damn now your gonna make me chooce between riding around Orting or riding out to Roslyn .....

CVI  chapter meeting , national president wanted me to ride out there with him , tempting since I've never ridden that way on my bike . ITs a 3 hour ride from home .

Update : looking better now , Roslyn meet is now for Sunday the 28th .

Had a blast at this one , hopefully Mark can get his fuel issue taken care of . I should of had breakfast there instead at a friends . Was nice to finish up on familiar roads and hopefully the next one the weather will cooperate so we can really push them curves.

Had a great day with a total of 6 arriving for breakfast and riding.
Thanks for showing up this month!
Charlie entertained us with his becoming a new Grampa yesterday with his camera photos of grandbaby. Congrats to mother/father too!
The weather was OK with mostly cloudy but few sprinkles other than the shower at McKenna where we were standing undercover for the first  break.
The sun peaked out strong a few times and with many twisty curvy roads to enjoy. The pace was 'normal' for partial wet weather and mostly wet corners.
Mark hung in there for most of the ride even with his intermittent fuel starvation issue but broke off for home about 1 PM?
After 3 PM Jack and Rich broke off near Elma for home and a few min later in Oakland on US12 Mort left west on US12 to head home also.
That left me and Charlie to wander back east and north to Graham and Kent respectively. We got a good dose of showers between Mckenna and Spanaway where Charlie stopped for gas and I continued home and hit some light hail in the shower mix.
I got home at 4:30 and in 5 min was out of the MC gear and into walking shoes driving the car to a 5 pm square dance workshop. Thats me, having fun, back to back. LOL
Thanks to all for joing in the RTE and a ride too! it was a good day.

Charlie Gary NWAD arriving
013-L.jpg

Mark, Mort, Charlie, Rich and Jack (hiding)
015-L.jpg

Mark, Dan, Mort, Charlie, Rich and Jack
016-L.jpg

017-L.jpg

018-L.jpg

Sorry I missed it, but weather was nasty up north in the morning and it would have been an 80 mile ride just to get to breakfast. Weather report for the day didn't look too promising either.

Decided to stay home and put my new Delkevic exhaust on instead.

Looks as if you had a good time. My son crashed on a motorless 2-wheeler(head injury) and it kind of messed up my free time and need to reroof the main shack. N. Cascades is open. Need to do an impromptu loop, maybe this month. Posted ride for the Longest Day Ride in June. See you on something soon.