• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride from SF Bay Area to Calistoga and Beyond, Sunday Nov 2

Raybob

Bicycle
Anyone interested in a ride on Sunday from the Bay Area over to Calistoga and parts beyond? I am thinking of a meal at the Cafe Serafornia in Calistoga and then onward and northward. Should be a beautiful day (70s in Napa Valley). I'm planning to head out around 8:30 or so, return around dark. I need to break in the new tires on my ride! All welcomed.

Raymond

Should a herd of you choose to join at the last minute, we will be departing Inspiration Point, Tllden Park, at 9am.