• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride SAT. april 9 2016

Gscott

09 C14
Wife and I thinking of leaving west Phoenix SAT. morning heading east to Superior then south to Hayden back up to Globe, back to PHX. or up past Roosevelt lake then back to PHX. Have breakfast and or lunch out on the road somewhere. Would any body care to take a leisurely day ride to maybe see the desert in bloom before it gets too warm? Changed date to next SAT.  4-9-2016. 
Scott and Marilyn

Was planning to do a ride up that way before too long but have plans that day. I'll be posting a ride soon.

I'm in Mesa, might be interested if you are still going.  Hate to ask, but how leisurely? :??:
My leisurely pace kinda retired after I got this bike :)

We AZ folks do need to plan a RTE at some point.  I'm new here, not sure how to go about doing it.  Would be nice to see some fellow COG members.  I think.  :rotflmao:

RodneyW said:
We AZ folks do need to plan a RTE at some point.  I'm new here, not sure how to go about doing it.  Would be nice to see some fellow COG members.  I think.  :rotflmao:
Think something up and let me know Rodney. Both myself and your AAD Tom Tomlinson will help make it happen. Lunch in Prescott? Pet the mules in Oatman? Red Rocks of Sedona? Run to Flagstaff? I believe Tom is putting together a ride to the PHX Mile flat track race.
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Any or all of them sound great.  I've been wanting to take the squiggly route back to Prescott sometime in the near future.  The last time I did it was on a cruiser, slow and a lot of work!  I'm not sure my skills have improved that much, but my bike has, so it should be fun. 

Kind of a thread hijack but jump in there with Scott for a ride. Ya'll put together a route and a date and we will support and help fully. May even show up for the fun!  :motonoises: :beerchug: :)