• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride the Rockies June 2018

FTl900

Training Wheels
Over on the FJR forum, I'm heading up a 3-day ride that will be based out of Montrose Colorado.
It's still in the very early planning stages. 
It's a repeat of the June 2016 ride-  they had 15 bikes, mostly FJR riders but also a Concours and a couple of other bikes. 
To join in, you'll probably want to sign up on the FJR forum to keep current. 
Riders are coming from several states- one from Atlanta, and one from Ireland.

http://www.fjrowners.com/forums/18-meetings-events-usa-canada/130458-ride-rockies-2018-a.html

45402d1497736462-ride-rockies-2018-20170611_122827_pano_smaller.jpg

45201d1497440414-invitation-ride-colorado-spring-img_0324.jpg

Our rides are set- first day, Friday ride, will be to Telluride, and past it over Lizard Head pass down to Delores for around 240 miles total.

Second day we'll take the  infamous Million Dollar Highway through Ouray, Silverton, and Durango and then over Wolf Creek Pass  and through Cimarron, then return to Montrose for a 36 mile day.

Our third ride, Sunday will be riding north to Grand Junction and along the Black Canyon and then return for a 230 mile day. 

Another ride is planned on Monday towards Aspen for anyone able to stay and ride an additional day.  250-300 miles depending on the return route.

http://www.fjrowners.com/forums/18-meetings-events-usa-canada/130458-ride-rockies-2018-a.html

I took a quick peek at both threads but couldn't see any dates.
Are there any?
I will be in the SW in June, so maybe I will see you all.

Rico said:
I took a quick peek at both threads but couldn't see any dates.
Are there any?
I will be in the SW in June, so maybe I will see you all.

Our core dates are June 15-17, Friday thru Sunday.  Some folks will be riding a day earlier or a day later.