• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Riding with a GoPro

I've been thinking about getting a GoPro for lots of reasons.  One of which is to mount and use while I'm riding the Connie.  This is a great example as to why.  I'm sure the dude will get arrested for the way he assaults the rider and his passenger.  The rider handles himself very well even with his adrenaline pumping:

http://www.carthrottle.com/post/29Ns9s/

I can honestly say I don't think I would have had anywhere near his level of composure and restraint after someone assaults me and/or my SO. The better watch out!  Good job by him though! Hope that man gets some anger management classes in jail.
Matt

Hats off to that dude.
hatsoff_zpse3c5bf1e.gif
If somebody pushed my SO around I'd be swingin'.

Gumby said:
Hats off to that dude.
hatsoff_zpse3c5bf1e.gif

100% agreed.  My guess is he was on some kind of drug or he was drunk.  His face is priceless when the dude says the SO assaulted him first and the rider tells him he's on camera.  Total "Oh $#!t moment in that dudes mind...lol...

mattchewn said:
I can honestly say I don't think I would have had anywhere near his level of composure and restraint after someone assaults me and/or my SO. The better watch out!  Good job by him though! Hope that man gets some anger management classes in jail.
Matt

No Matt, no anger management classes in jail, just lots of practice fighting. :'( 
    ( heard it from a friend that's how I found out) LOL :beerchug:

Gumby said:
Hats off to that dude.
hatsoff_zpse3c5bf1e.gif

+1...

That would have been a time when I wouldn't want a camera running...  ;) :)

Is it just me, or does that guy from the cage look kinda like Pope on here?  ???

Helmets also provide a good level of protection when being assaulted by idiots... I think that dude has been playing way too much Grand Theft Auto in his mom's basement and lost touch with reality...  :rotflmao:

My 5' wife would've probably kicked his butt before I could dismount but if not, he would've hit the ground a lot harder than he did...  :))

Charby said:
Oh hell no. I would've knocked the sh*t out of Uncle Fester. And Holly Sweet is HOT.  :-\

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: THAT'S who he reminds me of !!  On some really evil dope.  That guy is not all there. :eek:

Fester has some crazy scary eyes! Ya, pushing my wife like that would have resulted in somebody getting hurt. Crazy people out there. :41:

I use a Drift HD riding on top of my helmet.  I like Drift better than Go Pro for lower profile, mic imput mad waterproof.

That guy was spaced out and a reminder of what we are up against. Pushing my wife like that would have resulted in s-storm form me.  He crossed the line too many times and needs to stay off the streets.

He would be dead if it was me. I hate to say it but I think I would have drawn and fired. That guy showed way more patience then I ever would have. Hands off to him. Sad thing is is that nut job is most likely out driving today. I loved the line you broke the law.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Uncle Fester when the so called "Justice System" gets their hands on him.
  I do believe Uncle Fester had the beginnings of a black left eye. At least the rider got a little curbside justice.  >:D