• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Route from Toronto, Ontario to Eureka Springs, AR for 2012 National Rally

woodsplit92

Big Wheel
This will be the first time traveling through this part of the USA and would like some suggestions. I am planning to spend 3 days traveling to the rally and 3 days back. I am looking for routes and Do/Don't.

Not much to see on 401 or 80 in the states. Sorry you don't have more time. Over the top of Michigan is a nice ride.
Remember your pass port. Best border crossing Sarnia thou not the best as it's a bit out of your way.
Remember to enjoy your ride.
Richard

Heading down from London over two day period. Leaving Sunday arriving Monday afternoon or night. Looks like pretty much slabbing it. Any other way would be longer than the time I've got. There will be alot of roads to ride when we are there. :beerchug:

This route would be the most fun. http://mapq.st/x5uQhw
I spent my summers as a youth on the Bruce Peninsula and Manitoulin Island. Its only 442 more miles but a ride you would never forget.  You could always take the straight route home. You would also see all 5 Great Lakes, Georgian Bay, Niagara Falls, The Largest Freshwater Island in the world and a great ferry ride on the trip. Few things more beautiful than the Bruce Peninsula and Manitoulin Island.