• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE Aug 17th Santee SC

COGnosticator

Patrick Nelligan has announced a RTE to  http://lonestarbbq.net/  Lonestar BBQ in Sumter SC for Sunday 8-17.  This isn't an official COG RTE but thought some of you might be interested.  He is wants to meet at 1:00 pm, the is posting this on the Facebook CC Riders page (Carolina Cycle Riders)

Let me know if you are going. 

Dang it...you're killing me!  I'd love to go, but we have serious plans to be out on the lake this weekend.  I have only had the boat out twice all season because of work and my house repairs.  I just gotta give it some love.

Hey.....bring your bathing suit and ride up!!  :D

Sport Rider said:
Dang it...you're killing me!  I'd love to go, but we have serious plans to be out on the lake this weekend.  I have only had the boat out twice all season because of work and my house repairs.  I just gotta give it some love.

Hey.....bring your bathing suit and ride up!!  :D

Nobody wants to see that  :-\  ;D

harrykaw said:
Jerry, sent you a PM.  Enjoyed lunch today with you and the wife. :great:

Harry

We enjoyed meeting y'all also.  I talked to Patrick Nelligan and they hit a deer on the way, probably totaled the bike and sidecar.  His father broke 4 ribs and is still in the hospital overnight, Patrick ended up bruised and sore but nothing broken.

I called Patrick today to check on him too.  Same story but he's mending.  Dad is out of hospital.