• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE: Umatilla, Fl at The Mason Jar

Connie girl

10/28/23 @ 10:30 parking lot social.
11:30 time to eat.
They are serving all 3 meals that day.
Suggested by Jim P.
They offer home food fare and good priced.
Located in The Gateway to the Ocala National Forest.
Lots of opportunities to see the local 2 & 4 legged inhabitants of the Forest. Some natural clear Springs are nearby as are some campgrounds.
Address: 37534 Fl -19, Umatilla, Fl

I'm coming. As soon after 10:30 as I can. I'm having a weekly breakfast with OBSC (old boys scooter club). This week in Bronson. Looking forward to country cooking. ...and you folks.

Great to see you all. I thoroughly enjoyed my country fried steak! Had a blast discovering some new roads. And incidentally every ride on a 200cc motorcycle is an adventure. I even got it up to 62 mph!