• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW 2019?

AlwysYng

Moped
I know that it's a little early, but has a date been set yet for this years RWTW ? I need to schedule my vacation time in order to attend. It's always a great time with old friends and the riding is hard to beat. I haven't seen it on the calender yet.  Thanks.

Always Young said:
I know that it's a little early, but has a date been set yet for this years RWTW ? I need to schedule my vacation time in order to attend. It's always a great time with old friends and the riding is hard to beat. I haven't seen it on the calender yet.  Thanks.

September 5-8, 2019. We have cemented this to always be the weekend after Labor Day.

MotoCommuter said:
Always Young said:

September 5-8, 2019. We have cemented this to always be the weekend after Labor Day.

Yup. Jerry's been "indisposed..."

I annoyed my leadership at work He didnt have his calendar ready when I put my request in the day I got back from last years :))
Its the only time I take a full week off from the hospital (3 days to get mowing done so I can roll out Thursday AM)
RWTW signals the end of mowing season is in sight :great:

RICH59 said:
Sorry, but what's RWTW and where is it held?
Expanding on Cliff's reply that went up while I was typing...

"Run with the Wolf" is held at Two Wheels of Suches, a motorcycle campground with cabins in northern Georgia. It's the Southeast area's big fall event.

The registration thread for last year is here if you want to read up. I thought I had put an article in the Concourier after last year's event, but I can't find it. My imagination is playing tricks on me.

Just Cliff said:
RICH59 said:
Sorry, but what's RWTW and where is it held?

Run With The Wolf, held in Suches, GA at TWO motorcycle campground. Some of the finest roads around.

Rich,

Here is the website for TWOS: http://twowheelsofsuches.com

This is primarily a camping rally, TWOS has some camping cabins and 3 lodge rooms. There is a restaurant on site for meals and Saturday night dinner is usually included in your rally fee. The shower/bath house is fairly large and kept clean. Nightly fire for all to enjoy.

As Cliff states, lots of good riding in the area, just let members know you haven't ridden the area and don't be afraid to ask to tag along.

TCARS,

I have the rally in the "standby" stage.  I just need to get a few items sorted out with Ron, then I will make it go live.

I guess I need to log on here more often  :D

This will be our silver anniversary, the 25th so try your best to make it to this one.  On the 20th we had almost 150 people sign up.  We need to make it 175 for the 25th  :beerchug:

Thanks for doin the RWTW Jerry, it's an awesome rally. :motonoises:

Either way, it's gonna be a biggen!  Does anyone know if the guy on the corner there got his LL back?

Shawn said:
Thanks for doin the RWTW Jerry, it's an awesome rally. :motonoises:

Either way, it's gonna be a biggen!  Does anyone know if the guy on the corner there got his LL back?

Unless he has lost it again since last year, he got it back after only a few weeks of last years RWTW