• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW for non-campers.

IronButtAl

Just got off the phone with Bill Johnston, the new owner of TWS ( TWO WHEEL SUCHES- formally TWO ), so here are some details that I can share with you now;
The new sleeping loft in the totally remodeled lodge has the potential to sleep 9 riders, with a shared bathroom/shower. I've reserved the loft at $160.00/night for anyone that wants to attend the Run with the Wolf, and through a variety of reasons can't/won't camp at Wildcat. If we could fill the place up, it would amount to less than $20.00/night for anyone wanting to use this option. I'll be your "landlord" on this, so please contact me through a PM in cog-online or at my COG email address > sead@cog-online.org <
*****Please do not add or respond to this thread, but contact me directly.****
I can answer any questions or take your reservation at that time. Teri Conrad and a guest are staying here, Teri being the editor-in-chief of the publication title ROK ( Riders of Kawasaki ), and they are coming from the West Coast to do an article about our rally for the publication.        Al
************ Please do NOT respond or add to this thread***************

Information below is for Wildcat Lodge only. TWS ( TWO ) is not involved with RWTW. Permitting has been an issue for the new TWS owner.
All beds are now booked at the Wildcat lodge, with an additional two beds booked in a new structure between the Door Room and Main Lodge. There may be room in the Door Room, which involves sleeping on a cot, but you'll have to check with Wildcat for availability. Camping space is unlimited with all good sites, and you need not make a reservation to come. Please, sign in at the campground store with April when you can and pay your fees for how ever many nights you need. We don't want to have to come looking for anybody. They treat us well and we treat them the same.
High Valley Resort, just a few miles away, is still an option for anyone needing a bed.        www.highvalleyresort.com/            Al    sead@cog-online.org

Ok, this wrapping around weird.  Only beds at the lodge can be booked? Is this door (means there is only one door:) room and lodge reference for TWS?  I thought they had licensing issues? Or we talking elsewhere?  The multiple threads talking of accommodations and sign up procedures have a few of us confused  :(   

Take TWS (TWO) totally out of the conversation. EVERYTHING now refers to what is and is not available at WILDCAT.