• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SACOG - Monthly Meeting at Brookfields Still On??

John H

Big Wheel
Hey, I've found a couple of messages from '08 about a monthly meeting at Brookfield's restaurant in Sacramento, CA, the first Thursday of each month. I bought a nice '02 Connie about 4 months ago and am wondering if the meeting is still on? I've seen a couple other Connies running around Sac, including one that is heading East on Hwy50 in the morning when I'm heading West, then he's heading West around 5:00 when I'm heading East....and it's a silver '02 just like mine. I'd like to meet some other COG'ers and maybe get a ride together in the next month. Any info on Sac area meets or rides would be very appreciated. Thanks, John H.

John, I belive the meeting is still a go. I am in Stockton and have been wanting to make a meeting but have not been able to get up there. However, I am woking in Sac this week so I am going to ride to work and go to the meeting after. The meeting is the first Thursday so they should be there tommorrow. See you there Roman 2001 Concours California COG #8642

This just landed in my mailbox.... "We meet tomorrow night at Brookfield's (Madison & i80) at 6:30. We'll be discussing TAYLORSVILLE!" (that would be 8/6/09) "See you there, Buddy" So yeah, the meet (meat?) is on. ;)

Roman and Buddy, I am TOTALLY BUMBED! At 5:30 yesterday I got dragged into a critical problem at my job and wound up on that till almost 9:00. I'm looking for a new job that doesn't interfere with my riding! I live in Rancho and really want to get together with other Connie owners and get in some rides other than commuting. Please shoot me an email or post about any local rides, and I'll accidentally drop my cell phone somewhere just before the ride. Thanks, John H

John, Sorry you could not make it. Your job sounds like mine. I think my wife wants to thow away my cell phone as I get calls all hours of the day and night and off days. I know how you feel I work on Saturdays when most go on rides. Since I have Sunday's and Wednesday's off I am thinking of leading a group ride soon. I will let you know. Thanks, Roman 2001 Concours California COG #8642

Buddy, I did not get your email at the meeting. Can you shoot it to me? (roman.cs@comcast.net) Also, Ken had mentioned there was going to be a group buy from Russell seat Company. I think it was the FJR group. Anyway I need to get the info on that as I am getting a new seat soon. If you have Ken's contact info can you send to me. Thanks, Roman 2001 Concours California COG #8642