• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sacramento/Bay Area COG riders

Hi All...

I was wondering if there is a COG ride group in or around the Sacramento or Bay areas?  Thought it would be cool to do a Calistoga/Napa Valley, coastal, foothill or South Lake Tahoe ride sometime.  Anybody from these parts who might be interested in participating in an organized ride?  Maybe every other month or once a quarter?  Just throwing it out there.  :motonoises: :beerchug:

E

Sacramento actually has a pretty large Concours crowd with some very regular rides. I would check the COG calendar. They don't visit the forum very often. I don't recall the name of the guy who organizes them.

E,

The Sacramento COG group meets the first Thursday of every month at 6:30 pm at Brookfield's restaurant on Madison.  They are a good group of people.  I recommend going to one of the meetings where you should meet Buddy Scherr, who can put you on his email list.  Rides are spread throughout the year or you can plan your own, just let Buddy know and he can spread the word.

Hope to meet you one of these days.  :great:

GF-in-CA said:
E,

The Sacramento COG group meets the first Thursday of every month at 6:30 pm at Brookfield's restaurant on Madison.  They are a good group of people.  I recommend going to one of the meetings where you should meet Buddy Scherr, who can put you on his email list.  Rides are spread throughout the year or you can plan your own, just let Buddy know and he can spread the word.

Hope to meet you one of these days.  :great:

Awesome!  Thanks for the info.  I look forward to meeting you at one of these soon. 

E in NorCal said:
Hi All...

I was wondering if there is a COG ride group in or around the Sacramento or Bay areas?  Thought it would be cool to do a Calistoga/Napa Valley, coastal, foothill or South Lake Tahoe ride sometime.  Anybody from these parts who might be interested in participating in an organized ride?  Maybe every other month or once a quarter?  Just throwing it out there.  :motonoises: :beerchug:

E

Where in NorCal are you?  I'm east of Sac, up highway 50.