• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Saddleman Rear Seat Luggage SOLD!

orangewingnut

I bought this last summer and used it on two week-long trips. It is in like new condition and i added some hard plastic inserts to the top lid so it keeps it's shape when completely empty. Holds enough clothes and gear for week + trips. You can buy them new on Amazon for 140 plus shipping... ill sell you mine for 100 shipped to the lower 48.

Two mounting systems included in Saddlemens Versa-Mount under-seat yoke and harness or an adjustable sissy bar strap system that easily attaches bag to your motorcycles seat, luggage rack or sissy bar
Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
Include detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
Include another large top-loading main compartment
Padded storage compartment and organizer pocket
Tethered rain cover included that stores in the top zippered pocket.

Attachments

• 41hZ6sxpS4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41hZ6sxpS4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 84