• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sat Aug 15 and/or Sun Aug 16 - No. ILL / So Wis

alekkas

Street Cruiser
Let's go riding.  Late notice for sure! 

Glad to meet anyone from No ILL and ride up to some great roads in SW Wis or the Kettles in SE Wis. 

OR

Anyone from Wis, will get up there to meet ya, show me some more roads.

Late notice - ya just never know. 

Will be happy to lead or follow.  Like to ride, like to eat, like to drink water on hot sweaty days.  Like to leave the house early, stay out late...

I'll call it now - Lumber Inn, 617 Wells St, Delafield, WI 53018,  Sunday 7:45 Breakfast, kickstands up no earlier than 8:30.  Best chorizo omelette this side of LaPaz. 

I'll wait until around noon on Sat to see if there is a big Connie contingent response to this.  If not, I'll post on Sportouring.

Ride can be staying in the area riding the Kettles, or going further to SW Wisconsin.  Willing to lead or follow.  Know some roads in the area, but not too many.

Post up if you want to eat and ride so I know how to proceed.

Nevermind.  Just found it.

McDonalds - Delafield, WI (just west of Waukesha)
Address: 211 State Hwy 83 , Delafield , WI  53018
at 9AM. 

Very nice.

Sunday works. Would prefer to ride north kettle. I can lead, know the area and some interesting roads. Post up if plans change or i'll assume we meet in Delafield sunday morning