• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Scammer Alert

fthoffman1487

dodgerslife7286189 Is a lowlife scammer. I was looking for a ZG1000 tool kit and he replied with this:

“I know a guy that might have one in the forum, he goes by @kawrider1100 but I haven't seen him on here for couple of days.I actually called him, no response. You can reach him via email- bigdawk72@gmail.com

I emailed bigdawk and of course he had a tool kit in excellent condition. I asked for pictures of it and he sent some right away. I foolishly sent him $60 via PayPal. That was about 10 days ago and I have heard nothing since. No response to emails, phone calls or text and of course no tool kit.
Buyer beware and lesson learned.

use
dodgerslife7286189 Is a lowlife scammer. I was looking for a ZG1000 tool kit and he replied with this:

“I know a guy that might have one in the forum, he goes by @kawrider1100 but I haven't seen him on here for couple of days.I actually called him, no response. You can reach him via email- bigdawk72@gmail.com

I emailed bigdawk and of course he had a tool kit in excellent condition. I asked for pictures of it and he sent some right away. I foolishly sent him $60 via PayPal. That was about 10 days ago and I have heard nothing since. No response to emails, phone calls or text and of course no tool kit.
Buyer beware and lesson learned.

sorry to hear this.
Use the "report" option in the lower left corner of his message to report him to the moderators

I did report him/her/it twice, but haven’t heard anything back. Will the forum moderator or someone acknowledge my report?

Hello, and sorry for the late response.

We handled this and the user has been email and IP banned from the forum.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

-Z