• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Scorpion Exo 900 Transformer, Silver, XXL $200 Shipped

bigjoeva68

Road Bike
Only tried on a couple of times, never actually worn. This is a great helmet, but it is just slightly too small for my melon. (For size comparison, my HTC XXL is loose enough to wear over a balaclava or "do rag," this one fits VERY snug by itself, without airing up the air adjustment.)

I will post a picture later today, trying to clear some table space at the moment. ;D

Here is the link to the Scorpion site: Click Here

I really like this helmet, but for the money I spent I want to make sure it is really comfortable, so I am going to take the proceeds and buy a XXXL. I have been hemming and hawing over keeping it for months (literally) and I simply held on to this one too long to return it in good conscience.

Includes the original box, helmet bag, visor accessory, neck seal and instruction book.

I take PayPal, or will wait for a cleared personal check from a COG member.

Okay, the attached pics were pretty crappy. Truly, this helmet is brand new and is silver!  :))

Helmet_005.jpg

Helmet_002.jpg

Helmet_003.jpg

Helmet_004.jpg

These are great helmets and that is about what I payed for mine on the last day one of the HD dealers in my area was open.  Good Luck on the sale.

I'd but in a heartbeat if there was a pinlock shield for it. (Scorpion, are you listening?)

backoutonthehighway said:
I'd but in a heartbeat if there was a pinlock shield for it. (Scorpion, are you listening?)

No need for a pinlock, Scorpion has the best no fog shield in the buisness!! :)

Axxman said:
backoutonthehighway said:

No need for a pinlock, Scorpion has the best no fog shield in the buisness!! :)

I have a Scorpion and an Aria with a Pinlock. Not to knock the Scorpion, but I have never been able to fog the Aria - it is my go-to every time the weather is bad, or might be.  ;)