• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SE participation and Tuesday evening social

ron203

Southeast Area Director
You guys are too quiet... :).

Who's going? Arriving when? etc? Anybody camping except us? If we can find a spot to drag out a chair and sit around, want to have a SE gathering Tuesday evening around 8? I'll put a notice in this thread and a little sign at the check-in area.

Katie and I are camping in the toyhauler and plan to arrive on Sunday, set up and then go to Rally Central to nose around if it's not too late. Otherwise, we'll check in there Monday morning.

Arriving sunday as well, me and 2 non coggers (but both have been to a couple nationals each before). Hoteling it at rally central and leaving friday am..

2 of us are leaving from meet up point in perry Georgia Saturday. Stopping , near tupelo if daughter hasnt made a career change...lol

Arriving sunday as well, me and 2 non coggers (but both have been to a couple nationals each before). Hoteling it at rally central and leaving friday am..

2 of us are leaving from meet up point in perry Georgia Saturday. Stopping , near tupelo if daughter hasnt made a career change...lol
I can’t think about Tupelo without remembering the time I got upgraded to the Elvis Presley suite at the Ramada Inn. See you in AR!

I'll be getting there on Sunday late afternoon. Looking forward to getting together with old friends

If we can find a spot to drag out a chair and sit around, want to have a SE gathering Tuesday evening around 8? I'll put a notice in this thread and a little sign at the check-in area.
Wait! WHAT! ..you mean you SE peeps would rather fraternize with each other and have some enjoyable conversations instead of watchin' folks get all heated up and mad about facebook postings and perceived Forum slights at the Town Hall meeting? 😱😱😱 Say it isn't so....

Ya know, you might have something there :unsure: , can others that don't know the secret SE handshake join in, if we promise to sit in the back? :cool:

Wait! WHAT! ..you mean you SE peeps would rather fraternize with each other and have some enjoyable conversations instead of watchin' folks get all heated up and mad about facebook postings and perceived Forum slights at the Town Hall meeting? 😱😱😱 Say it isn't so....

Ya know, you might have something there :unsure: , can others that don't know the secret SE handshake join in, if we promise to sit in the back? :cool:
We'll snub you others AFTER the communal mayhem, but only this night ;-) (but anyone who wants to bring a chair can come, too. )

If the tent sites aren't all taken, I hope to camp and hang out with y'all, too.

Was thinking abut you earlier today, wondering if you were gonna be at the national....
( I had just got my "Mixing Gas Hauling A$$" and assorted other MC shirts, out of storage this morning.. )
:)
See ya there
Bob

Tuesday, 8p, chairs, camp place, check!

We almost last minute'd reg. OK, it WAS last minute! We're swinging really far north and have to plan around family visits so...last minute. Should be at the hotel on Sunday, with or with out a spouse in tow. She may stay with her brother and his wife for a couple days in Springdale I think. Playing that by ear. But I can sit around a campfire with the best of 'em!

Well folks, hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but Katie and I won't be at the rally. I've had a family member have a little accident and I need to be in town for the next couple of weeks, so we're missing the big shindig. :-(

Y'all can still get together and hang out, but you'll need to find another spot. Maybe one of the SE AAD's will step in. Sorry for the late cancellation. I was really looking forward to seeing everybody.

Sorry to hear Ron- you folks will be missed.

We're leaving early Saturday morning, stopping in Milan TN for the night, getting to Eureka Springs Sunday sometime.

Oops. Guess I'm a day late, I thought the banquet was tonight. Oh well, maybe I'll be all healed up by next year.