• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

seriosly, no one wants this bike?

samh

Training Wheels
2011 Concours 14, $10,000
Philadelphia, PA

Lowered suspension
Heli horizon adjustable handlebars
and more!

email sqh@me.com for pictures, info, and to arrange to see it.

title in hand

I'd love it- unfortunately, not in a position to buy at this time...  :(  Hang in there, that's a great incredible price on a year-old bike!

My gawd that must be a fantastic Connie. Horizon bars, lowered, you've nailed it for 50% of the COG members I know.  :beerchug: :motonoises:

By the way, what did you do about the center stand after you lowered it? I just dropped my stock center stand off at my machinist friend's shop, he is going to chop 2" out of it and will have to notch the gusseting on the foot lever so the spring will still work. Not trivial, but not terribly difficult to do.

JR,

The local dealership farmed it out to a welder.  I don't know exactly how much he took out, but it works great.

SH

Cool, so you already have the shortened center stand, making this an even better deal. Like I said, if I didn't have a 2012 already, I'd buy yours because a) it is properly lowered, and b) the Horizon bars are fantastic.

So consider this a bump for your post.

I am having mine cut 2" because the Muzzy lowering links are 1-1/2" and I raised the fork tubes 3/4" so with a 2" cut, it should go up on the center stand right as rain and still have the rear tire off the ground enough to count.