• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Shad spare keys

Locksmith

I know there is some interest in getting copies of shad luggage keys. I recently purchased a shad 50l (thanks Heeno) so I set about to find a keyblank for it. If there is any interest, let me know.

I'd like to know if you find a key blank for a Shad top box.  I have a 46L with the original two keys and would love to have a couple of spares.  I'd purchase a couple if you secure a source or figure something out.  Thanks for looking into this, I've wanted to do something myself but haven't gotten around to doing anything.

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner.  I can use at least two cut to fit my locks, but if you prefer I can get the keys cut around here if necessary.  I'll send you a private message with my contact information.  Thanks for getting back to me--Gary