• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Share a room at the National

flcerberus

Looking to share accomodations with a non smoker for the national. Would be there Monday through Thursday and trying to keep costs down. To ANyone who replied thanks I have made other arrangements.

I have a room reserved for the whole week with two queen size beds in it so if you have not reserved one shoot me an eamil. or an email will also work! :confuse: Respectfully Yours! Wess Heavner COG #8010 CDA #0239
2488051070102653285S200x200Q85.jpg

The stars look like they may be coming into alignment, and if so, I will be able to go to the rally. Next hurdle will be finding a room. Any nob-smokers have a room/cabin to share? -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

The stars look like they may be coming into alignment, and if so, I will be able to go to the rally
Excellent news Steve! Hope to see you there. :) Colin Prior Cogmos Administrator Lake Forest Park WA COG#7767 AMA#1081764
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg

Excellent news Steve! Hope to see you there.
I hope so too. If I don't find a room/cabin to share I may be on the floor in your room :( -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif

You could always join Tommy H. renting a space underneath my RV :) All I require is that you take a shower daily :p Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

Naaa, Steve's not a camper.... He's more what I like to call a "resorter" :8|: Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Kurt, since you're offering up space to others, I'm calling the spot furthest from the honey pot. I take my cofffee black and at 0600. Virginia Beach, VA COG 6517 03 Concours (9/11/04) 01 Concours (8/16/08) USN Retired

If I don't find a room/cabin to share I may be on the floor in your room
Sure no problemo Steve! The more the merrier! You do know that "007" snores like a Connie with a bafflectomy right! :eg: Colin Prior Cogmos Administrator Lake Forest Park WA COG#7767 AMA#1081764
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg

Steve, if you can't find a room, you can stay in my Unigo Trailer. I think you will fit.
Thanks Jer. What a pal. I'm set with a room, thanks to Wess. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif