• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SIDI

Hi,
        I've got the SIDI Fusion Boots, they are ok, run a little small?

I wouldn't want to walk to Texas in them but they are fine for riding and have good protection!

A lot of guys/gals, use Motocross boots?

Attachments

• sidi_fusion_boots_detail.jpg
    sidi_fusion_boots_detail.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 106
I use the Sidi Way Mega boot.  It is waterproof (tested).  Went with them because of my wide feet.  Lightweight and seem to offer good support.

I've got the SIDI Fast Rain boots. It's a short boot that uses a different material than GoreTex for waterproofing. I haven't had them out in one of the torrential downpours we get in this part of Florida in the late May–June timeframe, but they've proven out well in moderate showers. Very comfortable on and off the bike.

Hello:

They seem to be very popular and high quality, I definitely need a boot that is at least CE Certified.

I spoke to gentleman that was wearing a pair and got in a wreck, the doctor said that if it were not for the CE rated boot he would have lost his leg.

I am on my 3rd pair of Sidi boots in 40 years, love them, only reason I had to replace last pair was my feet grew...getting old problems. Love my On Road Sympatex.

Also have a friend who had his replaced after a year of use when they started leaking, no problem, new pair sent to him, great CS.

Love my Sidis... and the ones before them... and the ones before them... and ....

Well, you get the idea.  I love me some Sidi boots.  But they DO run a little small.  Order one or two Euro sizes bigger than should fit.  You'll be just right after a day in them.

I am about ready for another pair now.  ;D

Hi,
      Wearing a size 15...

I had to order their biggest size...

And then ended up pulling the inner sole out...

To get more comfy!

I think the biggest thing, real riding boots do, is protect your feet!

Remember a LOT of joints, ligaments, blood vessels, ect.!!! ;D

Attachments

• ffffffffff.jpg
    ffffffffff.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 128