• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - 2009 C14 ABS w/ Extras (Red)

hawkeyerider

Big Wheel
Sadly, to buy a new house I have to sell my baby!

I have a 2009 C14 ABS with lots of farkles/goodies/extras. Bike has 34,500 miles and is in excellent shape. Regularly maintained at dealer. I am the second owner and the first owner was a friend, so I can vouch for the care that she's received since the day she rolled off the dealer floor. I've used her as a daily driver. Always garaged, always parked in the shade at work. You really can't go wrong with this bike!

Extras include:
1) Two pipes (stock and carbon fiber - which is currently on bike)
2) Two screens (stock and tall screen - currently on bike)
3) Two RAM mounts (center and clutch master cylinder)
4) Low profile seat
5) Handlebar risers
6) Pre wired for heated gear
7) Rear reflective tape (a safe ride is a good ride)
8) Brand new rear Pirelli Angel ST
9) Rear Trunk
10) Wind Wings
11) Wrapped Pipes and Weatherstripping on Body (Keeps the heat where it belongs!)

I'm asking $7,500 o/b/o (for sale on Craigslist in the southwest for $8,000). Looking for a quick sale so I can buy a house quickly. As soon as I get the house bought, I'll come right back and buy another Connie. I absolutely love this bike...grew up a Harley kid, but became a Connie Man! lol

Send me a message if you have any questions. Bike is located in Henderson, NV (a suburb of Las Vegas)

Attachments

• Optimized-DSC_2469.JPG
    Optimized-DSC_2469.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 122
  • Optimized-DSC_2466.JPG
    Optimized-DSC_2466.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Optimized-DSC_2468.JPG
    Optimized-DSC_2468.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Optimized-DSC_2471.jpg
    Optimized-DSC_2471.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 74
Hate to hear you have to sell the bike, but it sounds like for a good reason!  But, change the title of the thread to '09 and more people may check it out if they don't want the silver color of the '08.

Harry, no doubt its a great deal and I've priced it to move quickly. The wife found a house she wants NOW so the bike must go. This is the 6th road bike I've owned (4 of them being HD's) and is easily my ATF. The worst part is that I had just finished scheduling a great big Road Trip for October...but will hopefully (read also, sadly) be working on a new house instead.

You could always do an epic fly and ride!

PM responded to... :great:

Any advice from members on the appropriate process for dealing with an out-of-area buyer and shipping? I want to be totally accommodating to folks who are interested in purchasing and not in the area...but also want to make sure that the purchase goes well and no one gets scammed- buyer gets the bike they want/expect and I get my money.

Jay said:

Any advice from members on the appropriate process for dealing with an out-of-area buyer and shipping? I want to be totally accommodating to folks who are interested in purchasing and not in the area...but also want to make sure that the purchase goes well and no one gets scammed- buyer gets the bike they want/expect and I get my money.
:57: You comunicate, send pictures, discuss details, settle on price. They fly out to your location, rent a hotel room for a night, meet with you, inspect bike, pay for bike, spend sleepless night in hotel room awake with excitement, wake up from 1 1/2 hrs of sleep and ride it home!! :)

6 Riders said:
Jay said:

:57: You comunicate, send pictures, discuss details, settle on price. They fly out to your location, rent a hotel room for a night, meet with you, inspect bike, pay for bike, spend sleepless night in hotel room awake with excitement, wake up from 1 1/2 hrs of sleep and ride it home!! :)

Excellence  :beerchug:

Bump...
The weather is cooling off and she's still occupying my garage...just tempting me to take a big, long ride. Please take her away from me before the temptation becomes too great.