• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD*** '88 C10, San Diego CA

smitty53

Tricycle
I have my '88 C10 for sale in San Diego, CA.  Asking $1700.

She runs great, and I wish I could keep her.  I'm moving over to something more "dirt friendly" and can't afford to have (or house) multiple bikes. 

Clear California title, registration is good until May.  Just completed a 3,000 mile service.  Fairing has a few scrapes from a previous owner that are all but unnoticeable.  Previous owner also removed the wind scoops.  Tires are about half worn.

34,450 miles
Hard cases with key
Rifle windscreen
Bar risers
Gen-mar peg lowering kit
Aux lights
Sealed battery
Center stand
Clymer service manual
Various spare parts

If they ever get shipped, I'll have the Spiegler stainless brake & clutch hoses I can throw in for an extra $150.  Includes two-line front, clutch, & rear lines.

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1205.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1201-1.jpg

Off topic but in the first pic.... I would never leave your helmet on the ground like that.  I have heard at least three stories of people doing that and ending up with nasty bug bites because of it.  One guy was on another Continent on a trip of a lifetime and it was so bad it sent him home on day three.  If I remember correct.

That seems like a great deal on a sweet bike, Smitty.  Sorry you have to let her go, but I'm sure someone will snap her up and provide her with a new home.

That's a sweet looking 88, "Give me a ticket red", my favorite color.  Also the fastest color.    :85: