• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD c-10 MURPH's dual headlight kit

I knew that would be the question of the day... actually I'm not totally convinced to keep it or sell it... I'm entertaining some other lighting options, and I could use the money to buy the other stuff. This includes getting some stuff for the voyager too. (Hid's and FF50's or 200's on both bikes)  - Steve

Steve in Sunny Fla said:
I don't have them yet... do you know something I should know? Steve

Just mentioning because I have a set sitting here and I always did like the dual headlight kit. Lemme quickly do some research on those, I never looked too closely due to price. Are they HID?

Not HID, halogen, though you can put hid in, and also wire it so the low stays on all the time and the high beam works from the switch. The hi-beam is as intense as a 55w HID - I know, I put it next to a bike with a 55w HID.
  If you're interested, maybe ought to PM me, we can work out a swap with the ff50's if they're in good shape and I don't often check this thread - steve

Me and Carl was talkin about lights on the Voyager yesterday and he said to be carefull with the wattage cause the Voyager doesn't exactly have a high output.

OK Steve,
We are on the edge of the seat, leaning, to hear of the new improved lighting system you are working on.  >:D
Denile won't work....  :))

Nope, I'm not working up anything; in fact i'm very much in the learning phase on lighting from the likes of SteveJ, 2Fast, and Daytona Mike. It's incredible to have the amassed knowledge of this group available to all of us, there's so much knowledge and talent here; unfortunately it's packaged like a bunch of old fat men so it's a best kept secret  ;) :-* Steve