• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - C10 Rifle Windshield - FOR SALE - $110 - SOLD

Stasch

I have a project in process - combining two C10's to make one.  Selling and trading stuff to help the project.

See separate threads for the WTB 'Want To Buy' stuff.

Prices are without shipping - will charge actual shipping cost only.  My zip is 48433
===================================================

SOLD - $110 - Rifle windshield and base - SOLD

PM or email:  stan dot visser at sbcglobal dot net

Where do you measure the height? I tried to measure mine to compare and got a strange measurment? Is it one of those funky diagonal things like tv

I'm just measure straight up the shield, not taking into account the angle of it.

Here's a graphic I did earlier that helps with some perspective on where it lines up on the bike:

WindSheild_DimensionComparo.JPG

The Rifle website says lay a yardstick up the windshield starting at the top of the Rifle base. Draw a straight horizontal line from your nose parallel to the ground (maybe use a string and an observer on the side) to the yardstick while you sit on the seat in your normal riding position. If you start the yardstick at the top of the base (bottom of the shield) the inch reading on the yardstick  is the height Rifle shield you need.

The site says most riders will find that will let them look just over the top of the appropriate height Rifle shield. Then you can decide more or less height. It worked for me when I did it this way.
Ron