• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD***C14 / 2010 / Blue / Tulsa, OK---Trades Welcome

scotty918

Moped
Price:  $10,295

Mileage:  4100
Bought new in March of 2012. 
Extras:  Throttle Meister, extra stock seat, Phil's Rack with SW Moto Tech Kit installed, Murphs risers and Wedges.
Clean Title.

Attachments

• kawa6adre.jpg
    kawa6adre.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 79
  • kawa5adre.jpg
    kawa5adre.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 65
If you want to de-farkle a bit - I'll toss you a $100 for the risers / wedges....  :beerchug:
LMK if interested.

How about a 2007 Suzuki Vtrom, DL-1000 all stock, except for patwalsh crashbar/engine gaurd, and suzuki center stand 16,000 miles.... and of course $5295.00

Thanks for the offer.  The DL-1000 is a hell of a bike, but I'm looking for a Goldwing (ideally).  However, I'll keep you in mind.  Again, thanks for the offer.  :beerchug: