• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD! C14 Russell Day Long, leather, heated, rain cover, pigtail

oregonlan

Bicycle
I bought this seat from a forum member last week from this thread: http://64.127.72.116/index.php?PHPSESSID=u8mr8gt2i79agbeaenfkhvhl63&topic=10242.0

As far as I can tell, the seat was originally purchased from this thread: http://64.127.72.116/index.php?topic=516.0

The seat is in good condition and is VERY comfortable. I took a ride on it yesterday with my daughter; she was very happy with the passenger portion. The Russell seat literally transforms your ridding position from a sports bike into more of a touring/cruiser style. I had none of the pressure points associated with my stock seat during my ~2 hour ride.

My problems with the Russel seat are:
1. I'm a 29" inseam. With a passenger on the back, I didn't feel very stable being unable to flat foot the bike. Another inch or 2 and it wouldn't have been an issue. Even ridding solo is no problem.
2. Aesthetically, the seat doesn't match the styling of my bike. I knew this going into the purchase and was hoping I could live with it. Unfortunately, I'm just too obsessive/compulsive about my bike. Heck, I couldn't even live with my Beemer Buddies because they have a seam.

Anyways, I'm offering up the seat for the same deal, SOLD! shipped to the CONUS. I accept PayPal and will ship the package via UPS ground. The first person who commits to payment will receive it, Sorry, I cannot hold it for any reason.

Send me a PM and we will work out the details.

FWIW, I will be out of town from the 26th until the 1st, so if the deal doesn't happen before then, it will have to wait.