• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD For Sale - C-10 Backrest - OEM.

ManWorkingHere

ManWorkingHere said:
How soon do you want it?

I am going to get a top box of some brand (hopefully GIVI through Murphs') since Ms. Pillion said it was okay with her.

Wisconsin riding sucks for me because of the Snow and Ice so my ride is off the road until March.  You want a Backrest, let's talk...

Well somebody finally got a GIVI 46L trunk for his birthday so that means the Backrest is ready to go.

Here are a couple of pictures:
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

Asking price: $4,000,000 or best offer.  :s_good:

I 'almost' got my asking price but the guy was good negotiator so I received cash and an Olive Garden gift card.

Dude, Fellow Wisconsinite here. If we start moving decimal points I would be interested. Where in Wisconsin are you located?