• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD***GIVI E55 Top Case and Phil's Farkles Rack

advrider

Tricycle
GIVI E55 Top Case - $250

Phil's Farkles rack (style A) with SW Motech Adapter - $115

Both accessories are 4 months old. Shipping extra.

Please PM me or call 407-247-6506 if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• case.JPG
    case.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 87
  • case 2.JPG
    case 2.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 78
  • rack.JPG
    rack.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 82
I got some shipping estimates for the case. It appears that we can ship via USPS to most parts of the country for less than $30. Southeast states ship for closer to $20. This is basic uninsured shipping.

where are you located ? is this case monolock ? interested on case only, i'm in NC

Jon said:
I got some shipping estimates for the case. It appears that we can ship via USPS to most parts of the country for less than $30. Southeast states ship for closer to $20. This is basic uninsured shipping.