• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD GoPro Hero 2 SOLD

simply40

Training Wheels
I have a new in box Hero 2 that I received as a payment on a debt.  It looks real cool but do not think I will ever use it.  I have enough stuff on my bike to watch already never mind the road.  All the treats that come with the Hero 2 are in the box, opened to check.  I will give COG a 48 hr opportunity then it goes to ADV.  $220.00 plus shipping from 56601.  Please PM me at counselorpatrick at gmail dot com for pics or dibs.

Supatramp said:
Have a ball with it. I picked one up at the GoPro tent, at Daytona Speedway, during bike week.

Oh, I do. This will be my second one. You may recall my incident Sunday where I reported someone who deliberately tried to run into me. So I'm going to permanently mount the old GoPro to the dash and everytime I get on the bike, I'll turn it on, even if just running to the grocery store.

BTW, you'll want to look at mounting the camera to a fixed surface, like the body or tank. As you saw, there's a lot of suspension induced vibration in the handlebar mount.

I will be using a RAM system for the dash - a 9/16" ball diamond mount screwed onto the dash next to the speedo, a 3" arm and 9/16" ball w/ 1/4"-20 stud for the GoPro tripod mount. The camera sit just above speedo behind the screen.

Now - go find some twisty's!  :D

JPavlis_CA said:
Supatramp said:
Have a ball with it. I picked one up at the GoPro tent, at Daytona Speedway, during bike week.
BTW, you'll want to look at mounting the camera to a fixed surface, like the body or tank. As you saw, there's a lot of suspension induced vibration in the handlebar mount.
I will be using a RAM system for the dash - a 9/16" ball diamond mount screwed onto the dash next to the speedo, a 3" arm and 9/16" ball w/ 1/4"-20 stud for the GoPro tripod mount. The camera sit just above speedo behind the screen.
Now - go find some twisty's!  :D

I got a pile of mounting hardware, along with the suction cup thingy. They threw in the handlebar mount with the package, so had to try it out. My Vstrom's bars don't shake near as bad as the Connie did, but not a big deal.
You near SD and Julian? I visited an ol' girlfriend last Thanksgiving week and she took me from DelMar up to Julian and Barrego Park, man would I have liked to had a bike.